THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND
Once upon a time lived
Thomas Skelton, the Late
Fool of Muncaster Castle, on
the shore of Ravenglass in the
Western Lakeland of England.
Serving as Court Jester in the
late 1500’s, Skelton’s antics
gave birth to a new word...
Tomfoolery. Thomas is still
rumored to haunt the castle
at Muncaster, looking for
something to eat.
Tomfooleries is a playful
American restaurant & bar with
a friendly “come as you are”
atmosphere. Experience the
range of flavors from house-
made pizzas, steaks, salads &
pastas. Tomfooleries is great
for your after work cocktail
parties, birthdays, rehearsal
dinners, showers & luncheons.
Throwing a party? Planning
an in-office business lunch?
You’ll want to ask our manager about
Tomfooleries’ catering and semi-private
dining areas for 25 to 100 people. Check us
out on the web at Tomfooleries.com for our
full menu, party trays, bountiful buffets and in-
office catering options.
Of course, don’t forget that we also have
a full menu available for carry-out and
delivery, Monday through Friday, from
11am to 2pm, in the Plaza Area Only. If you
need to get out of the office, c’mon in for
lunch and try our Chef ’s seasonal Menu of
the Moment, or perhaps try one of our fresh
made rustic pizzas.
No room charge for large party areas
with buffet purchases
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR
BANQUETS, EVENTS & PARTIES
• Credit card required to hold reservations for parties.
If you cancel within 48 hours or do not show up,
your card will be charged $50
• No checks accepted
• For your convenience, a suggested tip of 20% may be
added to your bill by the service staff for parties of 8
or more. All gratuities are at the discretion of the
guest and may be increased or decreased as deemed
appropriate by the guest.
• No patrons under 21 allowed after 9pm
• Our 15/15 rule: 1 person from the party must check in
15 minutes before the reservation time. If half the party
doesn’t show up by 15 minutes after the reservation
time, we will give the table to guests waiting.
• You will be charged per person from the original
reservation, not by the final number of attendants.
• All buffets will be broken down 90 minutes from setup
time (no buffets to go)
• All large parties required to order through your server.
• Decorations are allowed with approval by management
• Table clothes can be provided for an extra charge.
• Price and conditions may be subject to change.
• No cake or outside food is allowed
• Rules are subject to change without notice
Skelton Family Crest